Newcomers Youth project supports young LGBTQI refugees, asylum seekers, undocumented, and newly arrived in Sweden who have fled persecution based on their sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or gender expression between the ages 15-30.
Newcomers Youth can support you through:
● Giving free legal advice and follow up sessions during the asylum-seeking process
● Information and activities for enhancing the well-being of our members
● Creating safe meeting spaces for community building with other LGBTQI Newcomers
● Organizing activist conferences, workshops, pride events, and youth camps.
● Membership Certificate about the involvement at Newcomers Youth
As an organization, RFSL Ungdom does not have the possibility to support anyone outside Sweden by arranging visas or financing traveling with the aim that the person can come to Sweden and seek asylum. We can only provide information about the rules and regulations regarding the asylum process.
Newcomers Youth Project is funded by