Considering the fact that we ( employees, volunteers, and members) at RFSL Ungdom and Newcomers Youth have a personal responsibility to do what we can in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have designed a list of instructions that are strictly followed by everyone visiting our meetings (both Monday Activist Workshop and Friday Meeting Place) during this autumn. Note that this list consists of both official recommendations by the Public Health Agency of Sweden, and internal agreements approved by RFSL Ungdom’s board:
* Each and every Newcomers Youth member gets a weekly SMS / e-mail reminder about our meetings which includes information to stay home if one feels ill or have any symptoms that might be related to COVID-19: cough, fever, breathing difficulties among others.
* We work on decreasing the risk of transmission by keeping a distance from each other during the meeting. The meeting space includes the chairs that are arranged circularly with 1,5 – meter distance between each and every member.
* Before and after our meetups, the volunteers clean and disinfect all areas and equipment used during meetings.
* We advise you to not hug and/or shake hands with your fellow members or group leaders once you arrive at the meeting. You can greet a person and show affection with words in addition to physical contact that we are trying to minimize.
* Once the members arrive, we advise them to wash their hands with soap and warm water. Additionally, the hand sanitizers are available during each and every meeting.
* Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth). Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or paper tissue when you cough or sneeze.
* Note that the printed materials from the Public Health Agency of Sweden on how to wash your hands and how to stop spreading of COVID-19 are displayed both in our meeting area and toilets (available in Swedish and English)
* In addition to maintaining physical distance from other members indoors, we advise you to do the same outdoors on your way to/from the meeting. If possible, travel by bicycle or walk to/from our meeting space. For those who use public transport (bus, train, subway), try to keep a distance from other passengers as much as that is possible. We provide the face masks for the members who want to use them, they are washable and can be reused.
* Our meetings start at 6 PM every week in order
to decrease the possibility of traveling at rush hour.
* The maximum number of persons per meeting is 15.
* Do not forget that all of us have a shared responsibility to prevent transmission of COVID-19 and make it possible to continue our meetings in a harmonious and productive way.